PARIS, JE T'AIME !
Paris, the City of Love ! From Notre Dame to Montmartre to the streets of Le Marais, romance is everywhere and the beauty of the city will dazzle you.
There is so much to do and to see that it might even feel a little overwhelming.
So, why not experience Paris in a new, trendy way, in THE place to be that all the French love? Discover the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck in the heart of the city!
Experience the best of Paris… without waiting !
Straight in and straight up for an unforgettable experience – just 38 seconds and you’re 210 metres above Paris, contemplating the very best view of the city there is! Just like the Empire State Building and the London Eye, the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck gives you a totally unique view of Paris and its monuments, far from the queues for the Eiffel Tower!
- There’s no better way to see Paris, its monuments and the Eiffel Tower!
- When night falls, you have the best possible view of the Eiffel Tower as it twinkles with flashing lights, every hour, on the hour.
- Book your ticket online and go straight to the top in the lift – no queuing!
- Your ticket gives you access to the city’s highest rooftop and the activities and events on offer there (trampoline, yoga, concerts, etc.)
- You can even enjoy a glass of champagne with that special someone in the world’s most romantic city.
- Touch screens and a photo gallery tell you everything you always wanted to know about the monuments of Paris.
- Tight security: security checks are performed on all visitors to ensure your visit is totally carefree.
- Free for children under 4
- Open 365 days a year!
If you only have time to visit one tourist attraction in Paris, choose the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck: you won’t regret it!
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till.
- Special “2 visits in 2 days” Day & Night offer available online.
- Tickets are valid for one year, so you can buy in advance and come whenever you like!
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Without queuing for admission you go straight through security then into the fastest lift in Europe – and 38 seconds later you are at the top of the Tower! And there you are, 56 floors up, with all of Paris at your feet!
- Multilingual touch screens help you to find out more about the different districts and monuments that you can see as you make your way around the deck.
- Children can have fun learning about Paris too, thanks to interactive kiosks with games and quizzes telling them all about Paris and its artists, cinema, metro and more… And there are over 180 photographs to take you right to the heart of the city’s fascinating history.
- If you fancy something to eat, the 360 Café offers a wide range of drinks and sweet treats. And if you’re with that special someone, why not add a touch of romance with a glass of wine or champagne as you watch the sun go down?
- Just a bit further on you come to the 59th floor, the highest rooftop in Paris – and the view is even more breathtaking! This is where you’ll find a champagne bar from March to October, as well as all sorts of other sensational events all year round.
HAVE A SENSATIONAL TIME:
All year round, your ticket gives you access to a whole series of amazing, unique events that take place at the top of the Tower. Check out the pictures:
To find out more, go to our “Events” page.