A BREATHTAKING EXPERIENCE...AND NO NEED TO QUEUE!
Straight in and straight up for an unforgettable experience – just 38 seconds and you’re 200 metres above Paris, contemplating the very best view you can get of this beautiful city! The Eiffel Tower is right in front of you – a sight you will never forget. Just like the Empire State Building and the London Eye, the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck gives you a totally unique view of Paris and its monuments, far from the queues for the Eiffel Tower!
- The very best view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and all the city’s historic monuments
- When night falls, you have the best possible view of the Eiffel Tower as it twinkles with flashing lights, every hour, on the hour.
- Book your ticket online and go straight to the top in the lift – no queuing!
- Touch screens and virtual reality kiosks tell you everything you always wanted to know about the monuments of Paris.
- You can even enjoy a glass of champagne* with that special someone in the world’s most romantic city.
- Tight security: security checks are performed on all visitors to ensure your visit is totally carefree.
- Free WiFi.
- Your ticket gives you access to the city’s highest rooftop terrace and the activities and events on offer there (trampoline, yoga, concerts, etc.)
- Open 365 days a year!
- Free for children under 4.
“Gives the best view of Paris. Well organised, secure and no queuing. You are literally standing on top of the building with a gorgeous panoramic view of Paris.”
“A view of Paris that I think is even better than the one from the Eiffel Tower, and with an added advantage: access is quicker and far easier.”
“An absolute must!
The only place where you can see Paris totally uncovered. You really get to see how big the parks and monuments are as well as the size of the city itself.”
WHAT YOU GET:
Go straight through security then into the fastest lift in Europe—38 seconds later you are at the top of the Tower. And there you are, 56 floors up, with all of Paris at your feet!
Multilingual touch screens help you to find out more about the different districts and monuments that you can see as you make your way around the deck.
You can have fun learning about Paris too, thanks to interactive kiosks with games and quizzes telling you all about Paris and its artists, cinema, metro and more… And virtual reality kiosks are also there, to take you right to the heart of the city’s fascinating history.
If you fancy something to eat, the 360 Café offers a wide range of drinks and sweet treats. And if you’re with that special someone, why not add a touch of romance with a glass of wine or champagne* as you watch the sun go down?
Just a few steps higher up you come to the 59th floor, the highest rooftop terrace in Paris – and the view from there is even more breathtaking! This is where you’ll find a champagne bar from March to October as well as all sorts of other sensational events all year round.
“The first surprise is the lift – it’s the fastest one in Europe! It takes you up to the 56th floor (196m) in just 38 seconds. When you get there, you can see a different, unknown side of Paris. You get a 360 degree panorama of the city, with all its iconic monuments (Eiffel Tower, Sacré Cœur, etc.) You really have to see it. From there you can go up a few steps to the rooftop terrace on the 59th floor (210m), it’s outside and the view is even more spectacular.“
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till.
- To enjoy all of Paris’s splendour during the day AND at night, reserve our Day & Night offer. This ticket allows you to visit twice within 48 hours.
- Tickets are undated and valid for one year, so you can buy in advance and come whenever you like!
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
“Superb panoramic view of Paris!
This place is an absolute must, the panorama of Paris from Montparnasse Tower is outstanding. We’d bought our tickets online in advance so we wouldn’t have to queue – it was perfect.”
The terrace is only accessible via a staircase from the 56th floor (3 floors on foot).
HAVE A SENSATIONAL TIME:
All year round, your ticket gives you access to a whole series of amazing, unique events that take place at the top of the Tower. Check out the pictures:
*The Champagne bar on the roof terrace is open:
1 May to 31 August from 12:00 to 23:00
1 September to 30 September from 12:00 to 20:00
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.