VISIT PARIS AND ENJOY AN EXPERIENCE THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!
There’s so much to see and do in Paris! Amongst the hundreds of possibilities, there’s one quite unforgettable activity where you can take in all the beauty of Paris and its monuments during an experience that will quite simply take your breath away.
SEE THE WHOLE OF PARIS FROM 210 METRES ABOVE THE GROUND
In just 38 seconds, Europe’s fastest lift takes you to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower. Here you can enjoy the most beautiful sight Paris has to offer: the Eiffel Tower is right in front of you, a unique experience you will never forget. Whether early in the morning, in the daytime, at sunset or at night, when it’s all lit up, you are sure to have the best possible view of this world-famous jewel in Paris’s crown.
Just a few steps further up lies the roof terrace, 210 metres above the ground, offering something even more remarkable: a 360° panoramic view of the whole of Paris. You’ll feel you’re getting a true bird’s eye view of the world’s most romantic city! The Louvre, Les Invalides, the Sacré-Cœur, Notre-Dame cathedral…the city’s most beautiful monuments are all laid out before your very eyes.
Definitely one of the best things we did. The view is amazing. We took some fabulous photos of Paris.”
All sorts of activities are also on offer to ensure you make the most of this unmissable visit: touch screen orientation tables, virtual reality kiosks, interactive quizzes and a film showing a brief history of Paris…this is a fully rounded experience helping everyone get to know Paris a little better.
The speed of the lift alone is almost worth the visit! And the view is really fantastic. An absolute must.”
Whether it’s just a week-end away or a short city break, with friends, family or on your own, the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck is sure to delight anyone who wants to see the very best of Paris without wasting a second.
“An absolute must!
The only place where you can see Paris totally uncovered. You really get to see how big the parks and monuments are as well as the size of the city itself.”
- The very best view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and all the city’s historic monuments.
- Touch screens and virtual reality kiosks tell you everything you always wanted to know about the monuments of Paris.
- You can even enjoy a glass of champagne* with that special someone in the world’s most romantic city.
- When night falls, you have the best possible view of the Eiffel Tower as it twinkles with flashing lights, every hour, on the hour.
- Book your ticket online and go straight to the top in the lift – no queuing!
- Free for children under 4.
- Free Wifi.
- Your ticket gives you access to the city’s highest rooftop terrace and the activities and events on offer there (trampoline, yoga, concerts, etc.).
- Tight security: security checks are performed on all visitors to ensure your visit is totally carefree.
- Open 365 days a year!
An absolute must! Obviously you get the best possible view of Paris, because you’re in the very highest place.”
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till.
- To enjoy all of Paris’s splendour during the day AND at night, reserve our Day & Night offer. This ticket allows you to visit twice within 48 hours.
- Tickets are undated and valid for 5 months, so you can buy in advance and come whenever you like!
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
The terrace is only accessible via a staircase from the 56th floor (3 floors on foot).
HAVE A SENSATIONAL TIME:
All year round, your ticket gives you access to a whole series of amazing, unique events that take place at the top of the Tower. Check out the pictures
*The 360 Cafe is open:
- From 9:30 am to 11:00 pm, from April 1th to September 30th.
- From 9:30 am to 10:00 pm Sunday to Thursday and 9:30 am to 10:30 pm Friday to Saturday, from October 1th to March 31th.
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.