THE BEST VIEW OF THE EIFFEL TOWER
Straight in and straight up for an unforgettable experience – just 38 seconds and you’re experiencing the Eiffel Tower like you’ve never seen it before! The memory of this icon seen from 200 metres above ground will be etched in your memory forever.
THE BEST VIEW OF THE EIFFEL TOWER
Get a spectacular view of the most iconic Parisian monument from the top of the Montparnasse Tower. The Panoramic Observatory’s height puts it between the second and third floors of the Eiffel Tower, the perfect location for taking photos. From here, you’ll see everything that makes the Iron Lady famous. The Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck offers a 360° view of all of Paris and the Eiffel Tower is the highlight of the show.
“We decided to go up the Montparnasse Tower instead of the Eiffel Tower because we wanted to be able to see the Eiffel Tower. It was by far the most incredible view in Paris. It was an awesome experience. We bought our tickets online in advance and there was no wait at all.”
THE EIFFEL TOWER: ONE MONUMENT YOU CAN’T MISS
The Eiffel Tower is the symbol of France. More than 20,000 people visit it every day, making it one of the most-visited monuments with paid admission in the world. It was built by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Universal Exhibition and was supposed to be destroyed at the end of the expo. It was saved by the installation of a telegraph antenna in 1903. It didn’t gain popularity until the 1960s when international tourism expanded.
OUTSTANDING PANORAMIC VIEW OF PARIS
Enjoy a unique view of the Eiffel Tower and all the other famous monuments in Paris from the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck. The Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck is open every day to offer you the very best view of Paris. Straight in and straight up: in just 38 seconds you are looking at the very best view you can get of Paris, from the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck.
“We got away from the Eiffel Tower crowds to visit the 56th floor and see the incredible panorama overlooking the Eiffel Tower and the rest of Paris – without any crowds or hassles.”
Enjoy a unique view of the Eiffel Tower and all the other famous monuments in Paris from the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck, which is open every day from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm Sunday to Thursday and 9:30 am to 11 pm Friday to Saturday.
What could be better than getting a bird’s eye view of the most beautiful city in the world?
“An absolute must!
The only place where you can see Paris’s true colours. You really get to see how big the parks and monuments are, as well as the size of the city itself.”
An absolute must! Obviously you get the best possible view of Paris, because you’re in the very highest place.”
- The very best view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and all the city’s historic monuments.
- Touch screens and virtual reality kiosks tell you everything you always wanted to know about the monuments of Paris.
- You can even enjoy a glass of champagne* with that special someone in the world’s most romantic city.
- When night falls, you have the best possible view of the Eiffel Tower as it twinkles with flashing lights, every hour, on the hour.
- Book your ticket online and go straight to the top in the lift – no queuing!
- Free for children under 4.
- Free Wifi.
- Your ticket gives you access to the city’s highest rooftop terrace and the activities and events on offer there (trampolines, yoga, concerts, etc.).
- Tight security: security checks are performed on all visitors to ensure your visit is totally carefree.
- Open 365 days a year!
“Gives the best view of Paris. Well organised and secure. You are literally standing on top of the building with a gorgeous panoramic view of Paris.”
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till.
- To enjoy all of Paris’s splendour during the day AND at night, reserve our Day & Night offer. This ticket lets you visit twice within 48 hours.
- Tickets are undated and valid for 30 days, so you can buy in advance and come whenever you like!
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
“This place is an absolute must, the panorama of Paris from Montparnasse Tower is outstanding. We’d bought our tickets online in advance so we wouldn’t have to queue – it was perfect.”
The terrace is only accessible via a staircase from the 56th floor (3 floors on foot).
*The 360 Cafe is open:
- From 9:30 am to 11:00 pm, from April 1th to September 30th.
- From 9:30 am to 10:00 pm Sunday to Thursday and 9:30 am to 10:30 pm Friday to Saturday, from October 1th to March 31th.
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.