SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO DO IN PARIS
Want to discover Paris in an unusual way? An amazing, incomparable experience awaits you 200 metres above the very heart of Paris!
BIRD’S EYE VIEW OF PARIS
If you want to see Paris in a totally different way – just rise above it! In just 38 seconds, Europe’s fastest lift takes you to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower. From the top of the tallest skyscraper in Paris, right in the heart of the city (where the 6th, 14th and 15th arrondissements meet), you can admire the city from a totally different angle. Here, at a height of 200 metres, you can enjoy the most beautiful sight Paris has to offer: the Eiffel Tower is right in front of you, a spectacle to take your breath away. Whether early in the morning, in the daytime, at sunset or at night, when it’s all lit up, you are sure to have the best possible view of this world-famous jewel in Paris’s crown.
From here you have a really unusual view of the city, which is revealed from a completely different angle: the colour of its roofs – a special feature of its very typical architecture – the way the streets and main thoroughfares are laid out, the rich green spaces, the diverse range of monuments… a unique place for creating lasting memories.
“An excellent place to go for anyone who wants to see a different side of Paris.”
Definitely one of the best things we did. The view is amazing. We took some fabulous photos of Paris.”
A DIFFERENT WAY TO SEE PARIS
The observation deck and the outdoor terrace (accessible on foot) will show you the whole of Paris, offering a unique, totally uninterrupted view. You will see the city in a different way. It’s a really arresting experience: a 360° panoramic view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Les Invalides, the Sacré-Cœur, Notre-Dame cathedral…All of Paris’s finest monuments are right in front of you.
The speed of the lift alone is almost worth the visit! And the view is really fantastic. An absolute must.”
All sorts of activities are also on offer to ensure you make the most of your visit: touch screen orientation tables, virtual reality kiosks, interactive quizzes and a film showing a brief history of Paris…this is a fully rounded experience helping everyone get to know Paris a little better.
“An absolute must!
The only place where you can see Paris totally uncovered. You really get to see how big the parks and monuments are as well as the size of the city itself.”
- The very best view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and all the city’s historic monuments.
- Touch screens and virtual reality kiosks tell you everything you always wanted to know about the monuments of Paris.
- You can even enjoy a glass of champagne* with that special someone in the world’s most romantic city.
- When night falls, you have the best possible view of the Eiffel Tower as it twinkles with flashing lights, every hour, on the hour.
- Book your ticket online and go straight to the top in the lift – no queuing!
- Free for children under 4.
- Free WiFi.
- Your ticket gives you access to the city’s highest rooftop terrace and the activities and events on offer there (trampoline, yoga, concerts, etc.).
- Tight security: security checks are performed on all visitors to ensure your visit is totally carefree.
- Open 365 days a year!
“Gives the best view of Paris. Well organised, secure and no queuing. You are literally standing on top of the building with a gorgeous panoramic view of Paris.”
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till.
- To enjoy all of Paris’s splendour during the day AND at night, reserve our Day & Night offer. This ticket allows you to visit twice within 48 hours.
- Tickets are undated and valid for 30 days, so you can buy in advance and come whenever you like!
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
“Superb panoramic view of Paris!
This place is an absolute must, the panorama of Paris from Montparnasse Tower is outstanding. We’d bought our tickets online in advance so we wouldn’t have to queue – it was perfect. ”
The terrace is only accessible via a staircase from the 56th floor (3 floors on foot).
HAVE A SENSATIONAL TIME:
All year round, your ticket gives you access to a whole series of amazing, unique events that take place at the top of the Tower. Check out the pictures:
*The Champagne bar on the roof terrace is open:
1 May to 31 August from 12:00 to 23:00
1 September to 30 September from 12:00 to 20:00
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.