THE BEST VIEW OF PARIS
Want to see everything in Paris from one spot? Searching for an incredible panoramic view overlooking the Eiffel Tower and all the other iconic monuments in Paris? Located right in the city centre, the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck gives you a unique, breathtaking view by day or by night.
THE VIEW IS BREATHTAKING
Straight in and straight up – just 38 seconds and you’re 200 metres above Paris, contemplating the very best view you can get of this beautiful city! The Eiffel Tower is right in front of you – a sight you will never forget. Just like the Empire State Building and the London Eye, the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck gives you a totally unique view of Paris and its monuments.
Definitely one of the best things we did. The view is amazing. We took some fabulous photos of Paris.”
Just a few steps further up lies the roof terrace, 210 metres above the ground, offering something even more remarkable: a 360° panoramic view of the whole of Paris. You’ll get a bird’s eye view of the world’s most romantic city and its legendary rooftops! The Louvre, Les Invalides, the Sacré-Cœur, Notre-Dame cathedral, Montmartre, the Panthéon…the city’s most beautiful monuments are all laid out before your very eyes.
All sorts of activities are also on offer to ensure you make the most of this unmissable visit: touch screen orientation tables, virtual reality kiosks, interactive quizzes and a film showing a brief history of Paris…this is a fully rounded experience helping you get to know Paris a little better.
“An absolute must!
The only place where you can see Paris’s true colours. You really get to see how big the parks and monuments are, as well as the size of the city itself.”
- The very best view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and all the city’s historic monuments.
- Touch screens and virtual reality kiosks tell you everything you always wanted to know about the monuments of Paris.
- You can even enjoy a glass of champagne* with that special someone in the world’s most romantic city.
- When night falls, you have the best possible view of the Eiffel Tower as it twinkles with flashing lights, every hour, on the hour.
- Book your ticket online and go straight to the top in the lift – no queuing!
- Free for children under 4.
- Free Wifi.
- Your ticket gives you access to the city’s highest rooftop terrace and the activities and events on offer there (trampolines, yoga, concerts, etc.).
- Tight security: security checks are performed on all visitors to ensure your visit is totally carefree.
- Open 365 days a year!
“Gives the best view of Paris. Well organised and secure. You are literally standing on top of the building with a gorgeous panoramic view of Paris.”
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till.
- To enjoy all of Paris’s splendour during the day AND at night, reserve our Day & Night offer. This ticket lets you visit twice within 48 hours.
- Tickets are undated and valid for one year, so you can buy in advance and come whenever you like!
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
“This place is an absolute must, the panorama of Paris from Montparnasse Tower is outstanding. We’d bought our tickets online in advance so we wouldn’t have to queue – it was perfect.”
The terrace is only accessible via a staircase from the 56th floor (3 floors on foot).
HAVE A SENSATIONAL TIME:
All year round, your ticket gives you access to a whole series of amazing, unique events that take place at the top of the Tower. Check out the pictures:
*The Champagne bar on the roof terrace is open:
1 May to 31 August from 12:00 to 23:00
1 September to 30 September from 12:00 to 20:00
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.