– Sanitary protocol against COVID-19 –
The Paris Montparnasse Observation Deck enforces government guidelines and recommendations on the fight against Covid-19.
For your safety and that of all our visitors, we have implemented many measures for a safe visit:
Less people, more space, more comfort!
- Our receptionists and real-time control systems regulate the flow of our visitors. Automatic elevators are limited to 4 people (excluding tribes/families). In this way, we set a maximum number of visitors at the same time onsite.
- Each visitor will follow a one-way traffic by tracing the ground and information signs. Our stairs to the terrace will have an exclusive function, one to the climb and the other to the descent.
- Of course, everywhere on the route, we will ask you to respect a distance of 1 meter between each person (excluding tribes/families).
Well-equipped, well protected:
As soon as you enter the Montparnasse Tower, we will ask you to put on your mask, it will be obligatory to wear it everywhere during your visit. In case you forget your own, we will offer you a free mask.
The use of hydroalcoholic gel to clean your hands will be mandatory at the entrance and in open access in several other points of the visiting area, do not hesitate to use them.
We ensure air quality (in connection with the tower’s authorities) : the 40 air treatment plants operate 24 hours a day and the air conditioning workse with 100% new air for optimal air renewal.
Of course, the cleaning of the observatory and sanitary areas is strengthened but we have also chosen to apply a MetalSkin Medical® bactericide coating on our faucets, door handles and flushes. This coating is anti-covid19 and kills 99% of bacteria in 3 minutes.
We favor credit card payment, contactless, and digital sales.
We inform our visitors:
For the comfort and safety of senior customers, the opening time (10am-11am) will be given priority.
Ground markings and signs for maintaining 1 meter safety distances visitors will be displayed in entry, waiting, elevator and walking areas.
The signs inform about hygiene practices to be respected throughout the traffic route, including shop, bar and toilet areas.
We have adapted our events with health requirements and government decisions.
- We comply with Caring Attitude charter, launched by Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau and we respect the 7 commitments to enjoy Paris in total peace.
- Our site is certified “Safe Travels” by the World Travels Tourism Council.