In accordance with the governmental directives to fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the Observation Deck is temporarily closed. Updated on December 15th.
If you had purchased a ticket for this period, you can extend the validity of your ticket : to do so please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Visitors who bought a ticket for a street art tour or a children’s workshop will be automatically refunded. No action is required.
Enjoy the very best view of Paris! Rates shown are for an entry ticket valid for the day of your choice, for Paris Montparnasse Observation Deck.
- Adult: 18€
- Young (12-18 years) and student*: 15€
- Children 4-11 years: 9.50€
- Person with limited mobility: 7.50€
- Free for children under 4 years old. However you have to take a ticket online or at the cash desk, as you will have to show it to access the visit.
*Upon presentation of a student card or a school certificate
Included in the ticket price:
- The very best view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and all the city’s historic monuments, day & night
- The rooftop bar on Paris highest rooftop
- Free access to Magnicity international photo exhibition: NEW BEGINNINGS
- You can stay and enjoy the view as long as you want: no time limitation
- Free Wifi
- Touch screens and virtual reality kiosks tell you everything you always wanted to know about the monuments of Paris. Temporarily unavailable – See our Covid-19 commitments
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till.
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
- To enjoy all of Paris’s splendour during the day AND at night, reserve our Day & Night offer. This ticket lets you visit twice within 48 hours.
- Access will be denied to any person in possession of dangerous objects (handguns, cold weapon, knives …)