Experience the unforgettable: discover the most beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower and of all Paris at 210 meters high! The Paris Montparnasse Observatory offers you a unique view of the capital and its monuments.
- Adult: 15€
- Young people (12-18 years) and students: 12.5€
- Child from 4 to 11 years: 8€
- Disabled person: 7,50€
- Free for children under 4 years old. However, a ticket must be collected at the checkout.
*Upon presentation of a student card or a school certificate
/!\ Sanitary pass ! Since 21/07/21, the presentation of an anti-covid sanitary pass is compulsory to access the Observatory, for all persons aged 18 and over.
/!\ For health and practical reasons, opt for online shopping!
Included in the ticket price:
- The most beautiful view of Paris at 360°
- The discovery of the city and its monuments via the 100% free app, mobile and tablet (IOS and ANDROID) MAGNICITY: augmented reality, rich and varied content to learn about the city differently.
- The ability to stay as long as you want
- Free Wifi access
- Booking online means you can go straight in – no queuing at the till. Book your tickets online!
- Tickets can be scanned directly on your mobile, no need to print them out.
- To enjoy all of Paris’s beauty during the day AND at night, reserve our Day & Night offer. This ticket lets you visit twice within 48 hours.
- Access will be denied to any person in possession of dangerous objects (handguns, cold weapon, knives …)