Incredible, a guinguette at 210m. above Paris!
From July 8 to September 30, 2019, The Panoramic Observatory of the Montparnasse Tower welcomes the
Paris seen from above, at the cocktail hour… Who does not dream of it when summer is here?
Every Parisian people who do not leave immediately on holidays inJuly, know that feeling perfectly : the “summer – sun – Paris” cocktails invite naturally chill out quietly at the end of the day, a cool glass in hand and some good things to nibble. Then, comes the crucial question: Where? in the heart of the city it’s easier to get there, it’s easy to find, but you also have to feel like leaving the city, to be able to disconnect from its daily rhythm, its emergencies, for fully appreciate the evening …
Amazing ! A guinguette moved to 210m. above Paris!
The highest rooftop of the capital welcomes for the first time a modern tavern. Reinterpreting the codes of this type of classic coffee to make it a trendy place, the Guinguette On Top mixes flavor, atmosphere and breathtaking views.
On the menu:
- The “so french” aperitif with UP (Ultimate Provence) rosé, an extra fresh wine to share day or night, but also beer made in France and of course fruity and refreshing soft drinks. The menu invites you to snack with beautiful plates to share: cheeses, sausages, tapenades, etc.
- The Guinguette On Top will also regularly host live Jazz, funk and even some musical blind test shows throughout the summer. Punctually also, some evenings will extend the night. The whole program of the evenings will be available on the page dedicated to the Guinguette On Top on the Facebook account of the Panoramic Observatory of the Montparnasse Tower (@Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck).
Music programming, every week :
- Monday – Tuesday = Chill
- Wednesday = Blindtest evening
- Thursday – Friday = Jazzy mood
- Saturday = DJ Party
- Sunday = Chill
For sure, the Guinguette On Top will be, this summer, the unexpected and ephemeral place to be…
- The Guinguette On Top – 33 avenue du Maine, terrace of the Montparnasse Tower – Montparnasse Tower Observation deck
- Access with a Panoramic Observatory ticket from the Montparnasse Tower
- Open on weekdays from 16pm and from 12 noon on weekends.
- Last order at 10:45 pm except for exceptional programming.